50 funded places on the Red Whale Course for Nurses, Paramedics and Pharmacists on the 23rd April 2020
Swamped by new clinical information and latest guidance? Too much for you to read and too little time to read it? Need to give evidence-based advice to patients, carers and colleagues? Want help meeting NMC revalidation requirements?
We trawl through all the relevant journals to bring you right up to speed on the latest issues, literature, research and guidelines. We are completely free from pharmaceutical company sponsorship so give you an independent, unbiased view of all of the latest evidence.
What will be covered?
This one-day course offers a wide-ranging, evidence based programme, including all you need to know about:
- Respiratory medicine: Bronchiectasis, COPD, Acute cough, Chronic cough
- Diabetes: Dietary evidence, common drugs
- Dermatology: cellulitis, actinic keratosis
- Renal medicine: polycystic kidneys, renal colic
- Sexual Health: Contraception and weight, mycoplasma genitalium
- Gastroenterology: B12 and folate deficiency
- Cardiovascular medicine: hypertension
- Women’s health: genital prolapse, menopause
- Inflammatory markers
- Vaccinations: tick borne encephalitis, tetanus
Who is this course for?
General Practice Nurses, Paramedics and Pharmacists.
Our course is both written and presented by our ANP and GP team.
98% of the nurses who attended our previous update courses would recommend it to a colleague. practice nurses, paramedics, pharmacists and nurse practitioners said: “Probably the best course I have been on for a long time” – “The Handbook will become my bible!”
When & Where
Missenden Abbey, London Rd HP16 0BD
23rd April 2020
09:00 to 16:00 (registration from 09:00)
Application Process (For Logged in Bucks users)
- To request a place onto course or event use the button on the right hand side ‘Request A Place‘
- Then once successfully requested a place the button will change to ‘You Have Applied for This Course‘
- You will receive an email with confirmation of your application – subject to be approved (check your junk mail too)
- If a Learning Agreement is required, download the PDF form using the link in the email or on the How to Apply tab – You can fill it in electronically
- Once the Learning Agreement is completed save it and send it to your line manager for approval and finally back to firstname.lastname@example.org (use initials as Signature)
- Only then will your place on the course or event be approved by the team
- You will received an email to say your place is approved (then and then only will you have a confirmed place)
Application Process (For non-Bucks users)
- Please email email@example.com requesting a place onto the course.
- State your name, job title and employer
No Reviews found for this course.