This FREE half-day training focuses on developing the understanding and skills that are required in supporting self-management for individuals with multiple long term conditions.
The overall purpose of the training is to help the participants develop and enhance the knowledge and skills that need to be in place to support individuals and their carers to make decisions about managing their long term conditions.
Aims of the half day training:
- To understand the Personalised Care and Support Planning (PCSP) Support Planning (PCSP) approach
- To be clear about the organisational requirements for delivering PCSP for co – pathologies
- To reflect and have an opportunity to plan the delivery of PCSP
- To consider your own approach / philosophy of care and how this fits with the PCSP pathway
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
Wednesday 10 February 2021
Virtual via Zoom
Application Process (For Logged in Bucks users)
- To request a place onto course or event, use the button on the right hand side ‘Request A Place‘
- Then once successfully requested a place the button will change to ‘You Have Applied for This Course‘
- You will receive an email with confirmation of your application – (check your junk mail too)
- Administrator will manually approve your place
- You will received an email to say your place is approved (then and then only will you have a confirmed place)
- Please ensure you have provided you name, job role and employer when requesting a place on the session
Application Process (For non-Bucks users)
- Please email email@example.com requesting a place onto the course.
- State your name, job title and employer
|How to Apply [No learning agreement]||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.