For anyone working with the public in Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire or Berkshire West – Including NHS, Local Authority or Charitable organisation staff.
Making Every Contact Count (MECC) is about using our everyday conversations to support the people around us to make healthy lifestyle changes.
MECC focuses on 5 key lifestyle factors: smoking, alcohol, diet and weight, physical activity and mental wellbeing.
This FREE training course will: Help you develop the confidence and competence to become a MECC trainer – enabling you to run training sessions for others to learn about MECC.
Training is run over 2 full days. Participants are required to attend both days and will be provided with a full trainers pack, support tools and certificate of attendance. Network and ongoing support offered post training.
For further information please contact Lesley Simpson: email@example.com
When & Where
18 & 25 February 2021
Amersham: Venue TBC
Application Process (For Logged in Bucks users)
- To request a place onto course or event, use the button on the right hand side ‘Request A Place‘
- Then once successfully requested a place the button will change to ‘You Have Applied for This Course‘
- You will receive an email with confirmation of your application – (check your junk mail too)
- Administrator will manually approve your place
- You will received an email to say your place is approved (then and then only will you have a confirmed place)
Application Process (For non-Bucks users)
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a place onto the course.
- State your name, job title and employer
|How to Apply [No learning agreement]||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.