As part of the Novo Nordisk MERIT Programme this module covers all aspects surrounding GLP1 RA therapy including:
• When GLP1 RA therapy is appropriate
• Assisting the people to start an injectable therapy, injection sites, using the device, safe sharps
• Supporting the people in the preparation and early stages of GLP1 RA therapy
Following this module, healthcare professionals should feel confident to consider GLP1 RA therapy as an appropriate treatment for their patients and in-practice support from Nicki Skillen (Diabetes Specialist Nurse) is encouraged to gain competence in GLP1 RA initiation.
Attendance on this module will award you 3 CPD points.
When & Where
Wednesday 14th October
Lambert Arms Hotel, London Road Aston Rowant Watlington OX49 5SQ
Application Process (For Logged in Bucks users)
- To request a place onto course or event, use the button on the right hand side ‘Request A Place‘
- Then once successfully requested a place the button will change to ‘You Have Applied for This Course‘
- You will receive an email with confirmation of your application – (check your junk mail too)
- Administrator will manually approve your place
- You will received an email to say your place is approved (then and then only will you have a confirmed place)
Application Process (For non-Bucks users)
- Please email email@example.com requesting a place onto the course.
- State your name, job title and employer
|How to Apply [No learning agreement]||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.