Tier 1 Dementia training is aimed at raising awareness, in terms of knowledge, skills and attitudes about dementia and is suitable for of all those working in health and care settings.
Dementia is not a standalone condition and is often associated with increased medicalisation and prescribing.
Using Personalised Care and Support Planning (PCSP) conversations to understand the person’s priorities and individual circumstances can make sure decisions around medication and treatment are geared towards what is most important to the person.
The 2 hour session covers:
- What is dementia?
- Different forms of dementia
- Early signs & symptoms & diagnosis
- Supporting people with dementia & carers
- Impact of dementia
- Hints and tips
- PCSP conversation for people with dementia and their carers
- Sources of support
For further information please contact email@example.com
When & Where
Tuesday 5th November
Application Process (For Logged in Bucks users)
- To request a place onto course or event use the button on the right hand side ‘Request A Place‘
- Then once successfully requested a place the button will change to ‘You Have Applied for This Course‘
- You will receive an email with confirmation of your application – subject to be approved (check your junk mail too)
- If a Learning Agreement is required, download the PDF form using the link in the email or on the How to Apply tab – You can fill it in electronically
- Once the Learning Agreement is completed save it and send it to your line manager for approval and finally back to firstname.lastname@example.org (use initials as Signature)
- Only then will your place on the course or event be approved by the team
- You will received an email to say your place is approved (then and then only will you have a confirmed place)
Application Process (For non-Bucks users)
- Please email email@example.com requesting a place onto the course.
- State your name, job title and employer
|How to Apply [No learning agreement]||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.