This training will provide the HCP with the knowledge behind the growing epidemic of obesity and how, as the biggest risk factor for Type 2 Diabetes the two are linked and what this means for a person’s health. The participant will explore the current prevalence of both conditions, the classification for diagnosis, identify the risk factors, symptoms and health complications associated.
The outcomes of the interactive training for the participant include:
- discrediting the myths
- understanding the link between obesity and diabetes
- expanding knowledge and improving confidence when working with patients with either or both of the conditions
- assist in the delivery of the PCSP patient centred pathway of care approach
- enhancing consultation skills through having improved knowledge, not only in local treatment strategies and services available, but in what the person is living with, which can support them to better self-manage and understand their own health
- an increased ability to support multi morbid patients
If you would like more information on this training session please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
When & Where
Wednesday 17 February 2021
Virtual via Zoom
Application Process (For Logged in Bucks users)
- To request a place onto course or event, use the button on the right hand side ‘Request A Place‘
- Then once successfully requested a place the button will change to ‘You Have Applied for This Course‘
- You will receive an email with confirmation of your application – (check your junk mail too)
- Administrator will manually approve your place
- You will received an email to say your place is approved (then and then only will you have a confirmed place)
- Please ensure you have provided your name, job role and employer when requesting a place on the session
Application Process (For non-Bucks users)
- Please email email@example.com requesting a place onto the course.
- State your name, job title and employer
|How to Apply [No learning agreement]||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.