- This event has passed.
First Class Patient Service –
online training course
▪ new as well as experienced medical receptionists and care navigators
▪ medical secretaries, dispensary and administration staff with patient contact.
▪ to reenergise staff working in a demanding environment which can be even more challenging during a pandemic
▪ to focus on what creates a positive response in patients
▪ to support patient facing staff in developing great communication and customer service skills
▪ to review and enhance telephone skills
▪ to benefit from sharing good practice with staff from other surgeries.
• moments of impact when interacting with others
• using our tone, verbal and non-verbal communication to influence a positive response
• asking appropriate, well phrased questions to signpost patients to the most appropriate clinicians
• looking at how we can focus on what we can do for patients and colleagues rather than concentrating on what we can’t do
• dealing with the behaviours of ‘difficult’ and demanding patients.
Date / Timings
1pm to 4pm on Wednesday 3rd November 2021 – open to practices in Buckinghamshire
Annie Mulady’s training style is extremely participative and engaging using activities and exercises to promote learning and skill building. Her lively courses reflect her 28 years hands-on customer service experience at both front line and management levels. She has spent the last 3 years working in a large GP practice and understands first-hand the pressures staff work under and the demands of patients. She has been training for 17 years and successfully delivered this course to many GP Practices.
‘Even if you’ve been doing the job for years, it freshens you’
‘Very enlightening, I can’t wait to try out the ideas!’
‘It was brilliant to have a trainer who actually works in a surgery and knows about the challenges we face’.
£0 – fully funded by the Bucks Training Hub
Workbook – emailed for printing prior to the course date
To book go to https://buckstraininghub.net/events/2021-07/ For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org