Session 5 – to reserve your place on this course complete the short booking form on 26 March and you will automatically be booked on all 5 sessions
This day is suitable for: Nurses and other Health Care Professionals as well as experienced HCAs
This fully funded course is delivered by BBO Training who provide healthcare professionals across Bucks, Oxon, Berks and beyond with the tools and knowledge to deliver a high standard of evidence based care to their patients.
- To help understanding of the physiology of asthma
- To understand the process of accurate diagnosis
- Develop an understanding of medications for asthma and their differing roles
- Knowledge of all inhalers with specific skills in the common types
- The importance of regular review and supervised self-management plans
- Allows discussion of relevant practice problems and their solutions
- Understand the importance of ongoing professional development
9.30-12.00 (break of 15 mins) Your session – Bring something interesting from practice to share or a question that can cause discussion – Everyone to partake then case studies of different ages.
Lecturer: Paula Matson RGN, RSCN. Respiratory Nurse Specialist, ARTP registered for Spirometry. Paula’s current role is as a Respiratory Clinical Pathways Specialist for the Long-Term Conditions Team within Buckinghamshire CCG.
This course will be delivered over 5 virtual sessions and candidates are required to attend every session
Session 1: Friday 16 March 9.30 – 12 noon
Session 2: Friday 16 March 1.00 – 3.30 pm
Session 3: Friday 30 April 9.30 am – 12 noon
Session 4: Friday 30 April 1.00 – 3.30 pm
Session 5: Friday 28 May 9.30 am – 12.00 noon
Virtual via MS Teams