- This event has passed.
BTH in partnership with HEE are offering a unique fully funded training opportunity to immerse First Contact Physiotherapist’s in a one-day virtual interactive e-learning training resource package
- AHPs and First Contact Physiotherapist’s will increase their knowledge of the novel COVID-19 virus
- They will be guided through the interactive resource covering the four main areas: Breathlessness, Cough, fatigue and Exercise
- In addition, the emerging topic of Long COVID will be discussed and emerging data critically reviewed and discussed in practical management options.
- Learning will include group and scenario based case studies.
- FCP’s will develop their knowledge and be able to develop strategies and techniques to recognise, problem solve and implement a range of management techniques in their workplace setting
When & Where
Saturday 13 February 2021
9.00 am – 5.00 pm
Virtual via Zoom
This training will be delivered by Olivia Revitt MSc MCSP, Specialist Physiotherapist in Respiratory Rehabilitation at University Hospitals of Leicester NHS Trust and Lecturer in Cardiorespiratory at University of Leicester