- This event has passed.
This fully funded training will be delivered by Annie Mulady from First Class Training.
- new as well as experienced medical receptionists and care navigators
- medical secretaries, dispensary and administration staff with patient contact.
- to re-energise staff working in a demanding environment which can be even more
challenging during a pandemic
- to focus on what creates a positive response in patients
- to support patient facing staff in developing great communication and customer service
- to review and enhance telephone skills
- to benefit from sharing good practice with staff from other surgeries.
- moments of impact when interacting with others
- using our tone, verbal and non-verbal communication to influence a positive response
- asking appropriate, well phrased questions to signpost patients to the most appropriate
- looking at how we can focus on what we can do for patients and colleagues rather than
concentrating on what we can’t do
- dealing with the behaviours of ‘difficult’ and demanding patients.
The Trainer Provider
Annie Mulady’s training style is extremely participative and engaging using activities and
exercises to promote learning and skill building. Her lively courses reflect her 28 years hands on customer service experience at both front line and management levels. She has spent the
last 3 years working in a large GP practice and understands first-hand the pressures staff
work under and the demands of patients. She has been training for 17 years and successfully
delivered this course to several GP Practices.
When & Where
Wednesday 29 April 2021
9.15 am – 12.15 pm
Virtual via Zoom