This fully funded course is delivered by BBO Training who provide healthcare professionals across Bucks, Oxon, Berks and beyond with the tools and knowledge to deliver a high standard of evidence based care to their patients.
This day is suitable for: All health professionals looking to update their minor illness skills and knowledge
By the end of the day, delegates should:
- To help maintain awareness of developments in and up to date of information about minor illness and current prescribing
- Demonstrate a critical understanding of key issues in the consultation
- Allows discussion of relevant practice problems and their solutions
- Develop an awareness of how attitudes and values may affect practice
- Raised awareness of ongoing development of practice and professional accountability within this field
The provider is Sarah Bailey RGN Bsc (hons), Msc Advanced Nursing Practice, Independent Nurse Prescriber and City and Guilds Level 3 in Further Ed Teaching. Lecturer at Bucks University.
Sarah has worked in General Practice for 13 years, initially as a Practice Nurse and then as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner after obtaining her Masters Degree. In 2009 she was part of the original team that set up the Walk in Centre in Reading but has been working now in General Practice as an Advanced Nurse Practitioner for the last 8 years. She now teaches at Bucks Uni and also works 2 shifts a month for Out of Hours Service at Frimley/Basingstoke Hospital.
When & Where
Tuesday 18 May
09.15 am -1200 noon & 1.00 – 3.30 pm
Virtual via Microsoft Teams